Hansen's Resort: The Best Snow Tubing & Saucer Hill in Tahoe!
Hansen's Snow Tube and Saucer Hill
2017 - 2018 Season
SNOW UPDATE FOR HANSENS RESORT
- OPEN for 2018-2019 Season -
- Note: Temporary Hours 10am - 4pm -
- Weather Permitting -
- Call 530-544-3361 Current Snow Tubing Operations -
- ENJOY A SNOW FUN FILLED DAY! -
See you on the Tube Hill Trail
Safe Travels & Have Fun
*Official 2018-2019 Season Pricing (Subject to Change)
Snow Tube and Saucer - Season Rates (Cash Only):
- Rates: Includes the use of the tube and/ or saucer.
- Ages 5 & Up:
- $20.00 per person / per hour.
- Kids 4 & under tube free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Ticket / Day Pass may not be sold or transferred, no refunds or credits will be given for inclement weather or not used
- (** These rates supersede our old brochure - See Below)
*Other Websites with Hansens Pricing. This is the official page for Hansens Resort and its Rates. We don't have control over other websites that do not reflect our current correct pricing rates and or have not updated their rates.
** Brochure & Rates:
To save trees, protect the environment & keeping Tahoe Blue, you may come across our old brochure that may have the Old price on them. This site is the official pricing page for Hansen's Resort. Thank you for understanding and helping us keep Tahoe Blue!
Open daily during winter (weather permitting) from 9am /10am to 4pm / 5 pm (Call - Times subject to change)
Open - all holidays - including Christmas & New Year's day.
Snow Tube Season is typically - mid December through mid to late March.
About The Hill
Snow Tube Run is approximately 400 ft long and is fun for all ages.
There is a trail up the side of the run to come back up.
Runs are groomed daily, with high "walls" and a small hill below to stop you.
We have parking & toilets for your convenience.
Suggested Items to Bring
Snow boots, water proof pants, jacket, hat and gloves, goggles or glasses and a great appetite for tubular fun!
Below are just a few photos of our Tubing Hill. To get a better idea, check out our photo gallery!
Snow Tubing and Saucer Hill
1360 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Ph: 530-544-3361 Email: email@example.com